Oh my goodness y'all, my whole family is so excited to attend Boo at the (Audubon) Zoo this Saturday, October 19th! I'm EQUALLY excited to give away a family 4-pack of tickets for a lucky winner as well! More about that in a minute, first check out what this year's Boo, presented by Carnival Cruise Lines, has in store for you:
• Boo at the Zoo - October 19, 20, 26, 27, 2012
• Carnival Cruise Lines welcome booth offering the first “treats” of the night
• A spectacular giant Carnival cruise ship Halloween display and light show
• Perfect a Perfect Pumpkin the Carnival Way decorating stations
• Three entertainment stages:
- Carnival Cruise Lines performers on the Capital One Stage
- Local favorites Papillion, Johnette Downing and Dennis & Co. in the Toddler Area in Audubon Zoo’s Cool Zoo (Note: no water will be running)
- Star Wars performers return at the Shell Wildlife Theater
• Zombie-themed Ghost Train Ride
• Elephant shows until dusk
• Mascot appearances and act…
Valentine's Day is just around the corner - literally only 10 days away. What comes to mind when you think of Valentine's Day? Is it chocolate and flowers?
According to a recent poll with My Baton Rouge Mommy readers, the top three things that women really want for Valentine's Day are - a massage, a night out alone with their significant other and a clean house.
L'Auberge Casino Hotel
Down on the Mississippi, and 12 stories above expectations, you’ll find a southern Louisiana retreat, designed to capture the rich culture of Baton Rouge – and your heart. Live it up, Louisiana-style…
Here's a deal you don't wanna miss! Select NCAA Hoodies on Sale Starting at $19.99 (Retail $49.99)
Show off your school pride with a hoodie from your favorite school and save for a limited time! Stay warm this winter while showing off school pride with a new NCAA Hoodie.