Giveaway - 4 Tickets to Boo at the Audubon Zoo Presented by Carnival Cruise Lines (Ends 10/18)
Oh my goodness y'all, my whole family is so excited to attend Boo at the (Audubon) Zoo this Saturday, October 19th! I'm EQUALLY excited to give away a family 4-pack of tickets for a lucky winner as well! More about that in a minute, first check out what this year's Boo, presented by Carnival Cruise Lines, has in store for you:
• Boo at the Zoo - October 19, 20, 26, 27, 2012
• Carnival Cruise Lines welcome booth offering the first “treats” of the night
• A spectacular giant Carnival cruise ship Halloween display and light show
• Perfect a Perfect Pumpkin the Carnival Way decorating stations
• Three entertainment stages:
- Carnival Cruise Lines performers on the Capital One Stage
- Local favorites Papillion, Johnette Downing and Dennis & Co. in the Toddler Area in Audubon Zoo’s Cool Zoo (Note: no water will be running)
- Star Wars performers return at the Shell Wildlife Theater• Zombie-themed Ghost Train Ride
• Elephant shows until dusk
• Mascot appearances and activities courtesy of the New Orleans VooDoo Arena Football League team
• Videogaming Experience by Games2U Nola (October 26 and 27 only)
• Family photos by Lakeside Camera Photoworks for $6
• New Orleans Hornets basketball team’s Mathmobile and Bookmobile
• A Haunted Maze returns by a-MAZE-ing
• Included in admission: Dinosaur Adventures exhibit and Endangered Species Carousel!
• Expanded areas for games and activities
Event Information at a Glance:
• Ticket prices are $17 per person (adult or child). Handling fees apply.NOTE: GHOST TRAIN RIDE MAY CLOSE AS EARLY AS 8 PM DEPENDING ON VOLUME OF GUESTS WAITING! Train ride can be scary for children under 8 years of age. Tickets will be honored ONLY for the date purchased. Those ticket holders attempting to enter on another night will be not be allowed entry.
• Adults must purchase tickets as well as all children over the age of 12 months.
• Children under 12 months of age are admitted free.
• Adult and children tickets are the same price.
• Event is from 5:00-9:00 PM. Ticket holders may enter at any time during event hours.
• A ticket is required for each person to be admitted. Event is held rain or shine.
• Boo at the Zoo Presented by Carnival Cruise Lines is a fundraiser for Children's Hospital and Audubon Zoo. Should a ticket holder be unable to attend, the purchase should be considered a donation. There will be no refunds nor will tickets be honored at another time.
• No outside food and beverages allowed.
• Please note that the Zoo is not open during Boo at the Zoo Presented by Carnival Cruise
• A special bag will be distributed to each child upon admission for trick or treating throughout the event, so there’s no need to bring additional bags.
Audubon Zoo will close at 3 pm each day to prepare for the evening event.
Tickets can be purchased online at AudubonInstitute.org or at any Audubon attraction ticket window. A “print at home” option allows tickets to be e-mailed and printed from any computer. Tickets also can be placed at Will Call. No tickets will be mailed.
This year Boo at the Zoo is sponsored by New Orleans' number one cruise line, Carnival.
Want to travel as a family? You'll be happy to know that Carnival offers the cruise industry’s top-rated children’s programs with supervised activities and dedicated staff for each group.
Camp Carnival, for kids ages 2 to 11, Circle “C,” catering to the 12- to 14-year-old set and
Club O2, geared toward 15- to 17-year-olds
The Carnival Conquest will undergo an extensive dry dock that will add a number of features included in the line’s $500 million “Fun Ship 2.0” enhancement program. These features include: The Taste Bar, Hasbro, The Game Show, EA SPORTS Bar, Guy's Burger Joint and much more!
(This giveaway will end on October 18th at 5pm CST)
*Winners will be chosen randomly using Random.org.
1 lucky My Baton Rouge Mommy reader will win - a family 4-pack of tickets to attend Boo at the Zoo at the New Orleans Aububon Zoo. The winner can attend the date of their choice: October 19, 20, 26, 27, 2012.
**Mandatory Entry** (You must do this to qualify) - Tell me what activity you are looking forward to the most for Boo at the Zoo.
Do this by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post (in the comments section) along with your first name AND email address. If you do not leave your email, I will have no way of contacting you.
Additional Entries - 1 per activity completed (Leave a comment at the bottom of this post for each additional entry you complete)
*Become a Fan of My Baton Rouge Mommy on facebook
*LIKE Audubon Zoo on Facebook
*LIKE Carnival Cruise Line on Facebook
*Follow @mybtrmommy on Twitter
*Follow @AudubonZoo on Twitter
*Follow @CarnivalCruise on Twitter
*Share on Facebook
*Tweet this: RT @mybtrmommy Win 4 tickets to Boo at the Zoo @AudubonZoo from @CarnivalCruise #BATZNOLA bit.ly/XjZj2b
Disclaimer: I received a family pack of tickets in preparation of this giveaway. I guarantee that all opinions are my own.
Keep up with the coupons, discounts, and freebies, Subscribe Now!